Our caregivers provide:
- Skilled nursing services (RN)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Respiration therapy
- Medical social services
- Nutritional services
- Massage therapy
Services also include:
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Accompaniment to social events
- Respite care for family members
- Out-of-town travel
- Memory care
- Advocacy and more…
AccentUcare, Inc. is a Comprehensive Licensed Home Care Agency (formerly known as a Class A License). With this licensure, AccentUcare is able to provide both Comprehensive Home Care Services and Basic Home Care Services.
Comprehensive Home Care Services are defined as:
- Services of a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Physical Therapist (PT), Respiratory Therapist (RT),
- Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech-language Pathologist, Dietician or Nutritionist, or Social Worker.
- Tasks delegated to unlicensed personnel by an RN or assigned by a licensed health professional.
- Medication management services.
- Hands-on assistance with transfers and mobility.
- Assisting clients with eating when the clients have complicated eating problems.
- Other complex or specialty health care services.
Basic Home Care Services are defined as:
- Assisting with dressing, self-feeding, oral hygiene, hair care, grooming, toileting and bathing.
- Providing stand-by assistance.
- Providing verbal or visual reminders to the client to take regularly scheduled medication.
- Providing verbal or visual reminders to the client to perform regularly scheduled treatments or exercises.
- Preparing modified diets ordered by a licensed health professional.
- Assisting with laundry, housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, or other household chores and services.
Skilled Nursing Services are defined as:
services or cares that can only be performed by a RN.
Engaging with Accentucare
Our relationship starts with a simple phone call: 218.348.6888.
We will arrange a time at your convenience when our care coordinator can come to your home for a free consultation. We encourage family members who are involved with your care to be there too; starting on the same page is important.
With your input, the care coordinator will make a careful assessment of your needs and design a care plan that is best for you. If you need additional resources, like financial or legal advice, we will help you find them.
Your caregivers will be fully briefed and your care plan will be implemented. Adjustments will be made as needed or requested by you.
Ongoing support and follow up can be arranged with your choice of home visits, emails, texts, or phone calls.